Singapore/Malaysia polyamory community and dating club about polyamorous people.

Topic stats

1. Posts: 5
  2. Views: 861
  3. Discussion age: 1470 days ago
  4. Posted by: Manuela

Get-together

• Hello everyone,

Hello again and a great big hug and many big kisses to everyone. It does seem a bit quiet in here and I would like to know if there are any gatherings or events among our little cosy group? I have been polyamorous for a few years now..Some of my partners have moved on due to work or other commitments but my heart as always been open and my mind positive. Only 31 years old, some may think that I am still young and have yet to know enough of the world to make a sound decision about what kind of lifestyle fits me best. That's not true and I have never been so in tune with who I am and what I want when it comes to relationships. 

Anyone out there looking for a helping hand and a listening ear or a shoulder to lean on. Please don't hesitate to write to me and I will try my best to make a meet-up work. Let's go with the flow and not put any pressure on each other..a new face is potentially a new friend at the very least and still a beautiful new soul that I have met. +

Manuela 1470 days ago
  • Welcome Manuela!

Happy to see new people here. Actually I also was thinking about to orginise some meet up or event. Some few polyamorous I met here in Singapore. We can try. Hope we can get together some day.

I agree with you for certain some courage require to be committed polyamory in our society. 

Arsenius 1470 days ago
  • Hello all... I am also hoping for more critical mass and some friendly get together events, maybe. Other fringe groups I know of have fairly easy and regular coffee sessions, that might be a good start?

Francois 1361 days ago
  • Yes Francois, why not. I will try to orginise some meet up in April.

Arsenius 1356 days ago
  •  Dear Francois and Manuela we organising first meetup. You are welcome to join.
    Details is here https://www.polyamory.sg/events/event/view/874/polyamory-vegetarian-bbq-and-potluck

Arsenius 1169 days ago